Mode of Payment
– We accept Cash, Credit card and payment through bank
– A non – refundable deposit of 10 percent must be paid at time of booking and booking form
must be completed.
– Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
– Travel insurance with unlimited medical cover is compulsory for all trips to Nepal.
– A visa for Nepal is to be obtained prior to departure from your home country or can obtain in
Kathamndu airport, please note your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after
your return and 2 passport size picture needed.
If cancellation in writing is received by Clear Sky Treks more than 45 days prior to departure, the non-refundable deposit will be retained (maximum 10% of total land price) plus any air cancellation fees that may apply
If cancellation is received within 45 days of departure, the following per person cancellation fees will apply:
15 – 45 days prior to departure: 25% of total price
7 – 14 days prior to departure: 35% of total price
Less than 7 days prior to departure: 50% of total price (except for the total cost of government fees)
On departure day or later: 100% of total price.